410-832-3129 2125 GREENSPRING DRIVE TIMONIUM, MARYLAND
1. Pickleball 101- This class for brand new players who do not understand the rules and scoring. Class that is great for someone who has never played or is starting from square one. Also good if someone wants a refresher on the scoring system and how to play.
2. Beginner Clinic- This class is for players who understand the rules of pickleball but are fairly new to the sport and really are trying to get the basics down. More drilling and games then Pickleball 101
3. Intermediate Clinic- This class is for players who feel their game is more suited for some competitive game play. They have been playing and fully understand the rules of the sport and are looking to advance their skills with more challenging drills and games.
4. Dinks, Drops and Drives- This speciality class is focused on these three specific skills. It is for players looking to advance their abilities to hit effective dinks and drops and are looking to elevate their ability to drive the ball and to know when is the right time to play these shots effectively.
5. Serves and Returns- This class is for players focused on improving their service game by adding speed or depth to their serve to make it more effective to win points. This class is also for those trying to work on hitting returns and adding depth to their shots to make those returns more effective and give you the ability to win more rally’s.
6. Cardio Pickleball- This class is a high energy fitness class that is designed to make you move and give yourself an intense workout during the hour you are on the court. When you are not on court you will be doing various cardiovascular exercises to combine the sport of Pickleball with an intensive workout.